AppSurfer 🔴 | 2011-2016
First to run Android on EC2 instances back in 2012-2013 and stream it to any platform.
Distribit 🔴 | 2014-15
When Fabric Beta(http://fabric.io/) was not around, Distribute was the system I had built to share beta/alpha APKs and IPAs among registered users.
Droidcast 🔴 | May 2018 - July 2018
Most straightforward screen-sharing app for Android, One click to start sharing your screen without a USB
GroupUp 🔴 | 2014-2015
GroupUp was a reverse GroupOn for purchasing goods in a group. People create/join groups for buying a product.
Keen 🔴 | 2013-2014
A live StackOverflow that can start with a chat, call, video call, etc. The app's main objective is to provide instant help on problems using a mobile chat system.
Pollscout 🔴 | May 2020 - July 2020
The PollScout app is to help me and (hopefully) everyone to bookmark interesting polls and make them discoverable.
Twist 🔴 | 2014-2016
Amazon firestick with your smartphone as remote/controller.
Vault 🔴 | Oct 2019 - March 2020
Vault is a complete cross-banking financial app for India 🇮🇳.
Viwr 🔴 | Aug 2018 - Sept 2019
Performance analysis and diagnostic tool for Android developers and testers, insights into battery, data, memory.
YAAG (Yet Another API doc Generator) for Golang
- Golang is fantastic for developing web apps. And people have created a bunch of awesome Web-Frameworks, Web helper libraries. If we consider the entire ecosystem of web apps in Golang, everything except API documentation seems to be in place. So we have created the first API doc generator for Golang-based web apps and called it Yet another.
Autobinding fieldMap generator
- FieldMap function generator for https://github.com/mholt/binding Autobindings is a simple extention to the amazing library Binding. So binding is a reflectionless data binding for Go's net/http. For that developer has to write a FieldMap function which is used by this library to map the incoming JSON from the request to the struct fields.
- Scraper for parsing app information from Google Play Store.
- Supported sites
- Google Play Store
- This library allows you to send data into slack group/channel using a Incoming Webhook url.
- Golang client library to interact with CircleCI 1.0.
- Currently has only push notifications implemented based on the object Id and one generalized function for the custom query based targetting.
- It’s a wrapper for writing socket servers with keeping your business logic separated from the underlying technology for sockets.
- Using this we can create socket servers supporting SocketIO Server, Websocket Server, Netty based Servers, Plain Java socket based server with a single business logic.
- Is part of AppSurfer’s streaming server, where the same logic for streaming is used for websocket clients, socket io clients, socket clients (Android SDK) and http commet clients.
- A custom and very handy wrapper over AFNetworking 2.0 library.
- Provides an easier way of using basic HTTP methods in iOS app.
- DroidStalker is aimed to be an important tool for Android developer which provides a single dashboard which shows graph about the CPU usage, Memory usage, FPS etc while testing an app.
- The main reason to come up with this is, LittleEyeLabs got acquired by Facebook and they have discontinued the product, but there is a genuine need of such a product.
- Its being developed as an when we do get time in RainingClouds.
- A very basic http library targeted for Android
- Focuses on avoiding code redundancy
- Adding up a feature that will allow developers to make http calls using java NIO (still cooking so its not in master branch)
- This allows different components to communicate with each other asynchronously using messaging Usecases
- To allow a communication between different fragments shown in a tab to communicate with each other without any boilerplate code
- Allow communication between a service running in background and Android app
- This is used in AppSurfer Android app, to update the list of applications on different tabs of the home screen based on the categories selected in the menu bar.
- A library with boilerplate code required for integrating push notifications in an Android app (Google cloud messaging)
- This also contains one demo Android app to test the server side of the code for pushing notifications.
- This is a simple micropost sites where developers can express their love for golang
- Still under development
- Was final year project of Computer Engineering
- Written and tested for Android 1.5 and 1.6.
- One of the first few RDP clients for Android written in 2010.
- Uploaded in the Play Store (then called Android Market) in 2011.
- Got 10k-50k downloads.
- Open sourced when we failed to keep it updated